Company: Welk Resorts
Location: Cathedral City
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be
assigned): - - - - -Resort Wide:
- Consistently follow the Welk High Five service standards at all
- Follow all company and department policies and procedures.
- Attend safety meetings, keep the workplace in -a safe
-condition, and work in a safe manner.
- Adhere to attendance policy and report to -the workstation -at
scheduled start time.
- -Propose ideas or find ways to improve services, systems,
and/or procedures. - -Department:
- Respond to maintenance related requests following all the
- Prioritize requests fill a maintenance daily log or PM
-checklist; and -communicate any discrepancy to dispatch or
- Observe Resort and Departmental standards and policies.
- Use tools safely and correctly.
- Check with front desk for daily rooms report and any guest call
requests in a.m.
- Communicate status of job assignments and maintenance requests
to supervisor and front desk.
- Maintain -a clean -work area at all times
- Respond to emergencies.
- Respond to Corrective Maintenance requests as directed by a
dispatch, engineering supervisor or front desk.
- Review and complete daily call log.
- Assist guests with requests.
- Clean engineering shop and all storage closets, and any other
area assigned by the supervisor.
- Perform general maintenance duties including, but not limited
to, minor electrical repairs, minor plumbing repairs, kitchen
repairs, small appliances repair, spa cleaning and chemical
testing, and light -painting/drywall -repair.
- Respond investigate and complete work orders in Guest Rooms,
Public Space, and Offices maintenance requests.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Completely familiar with Resort Emergency procedures and able
to respond quickly and accurately during an actual emergency, and
notify all appropriate personnel.
- Complete residence PM's with a high degree of quality.Education
and/or Experience:Must have High School diploma or equivalent
(GED); and the ideal candidate will have at least "1" years of
experience in a field related to this position.Reasoning
Ability:Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability
to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in
standardized situations. Ability to make decisions that are in the
best interests of the company. Ability to be flexible and easily
adapt to change. Ability to establish and maintain effective
working relationships with co-workers, field personnel and
sub-contractors/vendors.Physical Demands:The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by a
Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing
the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to
stand; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and talk and hear. The
Team Member is frequently required to walk and reach with hands and
arms. The Team Member is occasionally required to sit; climb or
balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The Team Member must
regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.Work Environment:The
work environment characteristics described here are representative
of those the Team Member encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually
moderate. The noise level in the work environment can be high when
using machinery such as saws, drills, etc. -Welk Resorts is an
equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce
and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Keywords: Welk Resorts, Cathedral City , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Cathedral City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!