New Homes Community Sales Associate
Company: Williams Homes, Inc.
Location: Cathedral City
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Summary/Objective:The Community Sales Associate will be
responsible for helping potential home buyers through all media
inquiries and office visits to provide information a prospective
buyer will need to make an educated decision if the community/home
is right for them. Further, they will manage all buyers'
expectations and experiences throughout the escrow process through
closing.Essential Job Duties:
- Complete full model opening process (including all lights on,
replacing burned out bulbs, put the toilet seats down, turn on all
technology, sweep entryways, remove trash from trash cans, unlock
all doors, make sure models are presentable and show home
- Manage and maintain models and community as if it were your
personal retail business.
- Greet and engage visitors to establish relationships, determine
visitor needs and preferences, utilizing the Company's selling
philosophy and training materials.
- Set outstanding expectations for how we do business.
- Provide information about the community, Company, brand, and
individual homes, emphasizing key selling messages and a unique
buyer value plan.
- Provide brochures, maps, mortgage information, price sheets,
and any other information required.
- Provide timely and consistent follow-through with buyers from
initial contact through closing and post-closing activities.
- Complete weekly buyer telephone follow-up calls to keep buyers
up to date on the status of their home. Stay abreast of all
community and product knowledge required to answer buyers'
- Execute clean and precise paperwork and submit all contract
documents and earnest money deposits it in a timely manner per
- Conduct weekly community team meetings to review the status of
the community backlog, closings, starts, and community and model
- Provide constant communication with mortgage personnel and
buyers to ensure all mortgage paperwork is submitted in a timely
fashion. Maintain knowledge of buyer's mortgage status.
- Manage buyer input into company CRM system and maintain
communication logs with prospects.
- Be proactive in self prospecting which includes the realtor
- Shop and track the competition, both new and resale market.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A minimum of 5 years real estate experience in either new homes
- Extensive knowledge in MS Office Suite, Adobe, DocuSign, and
able to learn and master company CRM.
- Must hold a valid Real Estate Salesperson License, if
applicable by state law.
- Required to work weekends and some holidays. PI216978040
Keywords: Williams Homes, Inc., Cathedral City , New Homes Community Sales Associate, Other , Cathedral City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...