Company: Agua Caliente Spa Resort Casino
Location: cathedral city
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Details Level : Entry Job Location : Agua Caliente
Cathedral City - Cathedral City, CA Position Type : Full Time
Salary Range : Undisclosed Travel Percentage : None
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Operates, monitors, and records Security surveillance recording
device activity. Monitors radio communications, dispatches
personnel, and reports suspicious or unusual activity to Security
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be
- Maintains proper radio communication and phone etiquette with
On-Duty Security personnel, Casino staff, and the general
- Monitors and responds to all incoming radio transmissions.
- Coordinates, directs, and reports all incoming radio
- Dispatches appropriate Security personnel for assignment.
- Contacts local Law Enforcement, Fire Department, or other
emergency personnel as directed by Security supervision in the
event of emergency activity.
- Provides information as requested by Security & Surveillance
- Maintains a constant surveillance throughout each monitored
area watching for irregularities.
- Reports, records, and holds any suspicious activity captured on
- Immediately reports suspicious or unusual activities to
- Monitors and records an overview of non-gaming activity
occurring in each monitored area via closed circuit
- Maintains VHS tape evidence in hold libraries.
- Inventory and maintenance of Security Surveillance
- Monitors and operates Security surveillance cameras and other
- Reviews Security surveillance video recordings to isolate
incident activity as directed by Security supervision.
- Maintains Security surveillance tape library.
- Computer and written data entry of Daily Dispatch Activity Log
to include all incidents, VHS tape changes, report logs,
- Ensures the safety security of guests, employees, cash, and
physical assets of the Tribe.
- Performs all duties of a Security Officer.
GAMING EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED
Candidates must have knowledge of Casino Operations and have the
ability to multitask. To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or G.E.D. Must have experience in radio
communications and Dispatch . Must be able to communicate in
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment. Must be able to
lift a minimum of 40 lbs.
Keywords: Agua Caliente Spa Resort Casino, Cathedral City , Surveillance Officer, Other , cathedral city, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!