Company: ACBCI & Agua Caliente Casinos
Location: Cathedral City
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Agua Caliente Cathedral City - Cathedral City, CA
Job Description Summary
Baristas are expected to deliver truly great service, and to create
a warm and friendly atmosphere for our guests. Baristas are
generally the first employee that guests encounter so it is
imperative that they greet all guests with a warm/genuine smile and
welcome. Employees must work well as a team, maintain
confidentiality and adhere to internal controls. This job ensures
service standards are met and surpassed by providing customers with
prompt, quality coffee selection, purchase, and preparation.
Customers and employees will experience a friendly, upbeat and
Required Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma/GED preferred.
- 6 months related experience preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a Riverside County Health Department
card within one week of employment.
- Must be able to complete and show proof of Responsible
Alcoholic Beverage Certificate through Department of Alcoholic
Beverage Control within 60 days of employment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be
- Keeps designated working area clean and organized.
- Operates and maintains equipment as required in accordance with
established guidelines and safety procedures.
- Prepares a variety of hand-crafted Beverages
- Prepares a variety of food items
- Operates a cash register/POS system, ringing proper amount into
the register and giving the guest or server the correct change;
accounts for all cash, charge and complimentary sales according to
established internal controls; maintains integrity of all financial
controls and responsibilities.
- Follows standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating and
storing all products.
- Assures F&B areas are maintained in accordance with company
standards, as well as all applicable regulations.
- Remains up-to-date on property events and hours of operation
for all F&B outlets.
- May be assigned to Food & Beverage work stations of the casino
- Provide excellent guest service to both guests and internal
- Must adhere to all Tribal Ordinance, Regulations, and the AC
System of Internal Controls, and Standard Operating Procedures.
Access to Sensitive Areas and Information
As per the ACGC Access Matrix
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, the individual must me able to
stand, move and work throughout the property, including walking up
to 1 - mile, climbing stairs and standing for extended periods of
time. Also, may be subjected to a smoke-filled environment.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but
will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able
to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing
a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient
dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but
not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office
equipment and multi-line telephone.
Keywords: ACBCI & Agua Caliente Casinos, Cathedral City , Barista- F/T, Hospitality & Tourism , Cathedral City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!