With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS
is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful
ELS is hiring for the position of Housekeeper in Cathedral City,
What you'll do:
Our h ousekeepers make sure that our resorts are clean and tidy to
ensure that our guests have a five-star experience.
Your job will include:
- Clean the resort office, clubhouse, public access areas as
directed, including mopping , dusting, vacuuming and removing
- Keep common areas clean and maintain them to our standards.
- Keep track of cleaning supply inventory and request refills as
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs in common areas,
vacant or rental homes to the Resort Manager or Maintenance
- Assist the maintenance staff and other staff members as
- Assist with cleaning up resort-sponsored guest activities and
- Assist your Resort Manager in responding to guest inquiries in a
timely, professional manner and with patience and concern.
- Solve guest-related problems and address conflicts with a
- Drive a motorized vehicle to run errands and/or pick up supplies
- Work closely with management and the management staff to maintain
open communications and make sure that the resort team is
integrated and coordinated.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
What You Bring
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- One to three years of experience in a housekeeping role.
- Knowledge of cleaning supplies and products.
- Organizational skills and attention to details.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Willing and able to work weekends and holidays as needed.
We invite you to visit our web site at
www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information
regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all