Licensed PT Assistant - Outpatient Orthopedic
Company: Team Movement
Location: Cathedral City
Posted on: October 10, 2018
We are Growing ! and looking for
Physical Therapist Assistants to join our Team !
Practice Setting: Private Outpatient Practice
Position: Physical Therapist Assistant
Clinic Career Opportunity: Cathedral City, California
Schedule: Weekdays, 40 hrs/wk
Required License: Active Physical Therapy Assistant License
Required Degree: Associate's Degree or higher in Physical Therapy
The company you choose to work with will either support what's truly important to you at this particular point of your life, or will become an impediment to reaching your personal goals and happiness. This is why finding the right fit in a practice where you work is crucial. Every company is going to show you what they value by the programs, perks, and benefits they provide. Take stock of what aspects are important to you, and if you're open and honest with yourself and find a company who is willing to do the same, then you will be able to find the right support on a team to attain your goals.
Who You Are:
You are a team player with a patient-centered mindset and a desire to continue to learn and grow as a therapist. Maybe you're just starting your career and looking for mentorship. Maybe you have decided that you want to get some specialty certifications or focuses. Or maybe you've reached a point in your career where you are considering a clinic director role. We're glad you've found us, because we want to help our team to accomplish their career and continuing education goals. We want you to join the Movement For Life because of the mutual fit between the company's values & culture and your own values & interests.
Who We Are:
Come work with an award-winning team ! This team won APTA's Jayne L. Snyder Private Practice of the Year award in 2012 and continue to do amazing things! We are an employee-owned private practice with outpatient clinics in California, Arizona, and North Carolina that rewards individuals for their contributions. We are always looking for fun, sharp, motivated physical therapists to join our team. We provide experience and training for clinicians to grow clinically and develop management skills for those interested. Be part of a progressive organization that values and rewards employee for their contributions and results! Our clinics are active in their local communities and our team of individuals is the best in the industry.
The Movement for Life team provides a great working environment for both our team of professionals as well as the patients we serve. Our practice is built around a service model we have termed "The Three A's," representing the Ability of our staff, the Access of our clinics and fun Atmosphere we create. Our team has a unique culture! We create a fun, positive and upbeat atmosphere where patients and team members alike thrive, which then allows us to give back to the communities we serve. We value education and life-long learning, and employ a team of professionals which are highly trained, incorporating evidence-based interventions to restore, maintain, and enhance human function.
The Movement For Life clinics strive to provide wide-access to a physically active lifestyle through services efficiently delivered by able professionals in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere as part of the communities we serve.
- Recruit, Retain, & Reward the Best Employees
- Provide Cutting Edge Services & Management
- Expansion and Growth of our People, our Services, our Facilities, and our Company
- Effective and Efficient Communication and Teamwork Locations
The Movement For Life-- Team has 22 locations in California, Arizona, and North Carolina. As one family of clinics. Current CA locations include San Luis Obispo County, Kern County, San Joaquin County, Sacramento County, Santa Barbara County, Santa Cruz County and Riverside County. Current AZ locations in Pima County. Current NC location in Buncombe County.
Some of our Perks
- Employee Ownership
- Mentoring Program for new team members throughout first year
- Support to develop specialty areas of clinical expertise
- CEU Program with in-house courses
- Opportunities to mentor/develop other PTAs & SPTAs
- Team Profit Sharing Plan, 401(k), paid time off & health benefits Clinical Education & Training Opportunities
The Movement for Life team acknowledges the importance of clinical excellence. As a practice, we are committed to using evidence based practice (EBP) as the cornerstone of our physical therapy care and place emphasis on clinical education. Here are 5 of the ways we ensure our clinicians are exposed and encouraged to pursue their clinical passions.
- Continuing Education : 1- 3 courses/year In House - course topics are determined by staff suggestions, feedback from past courses, as well as new programs the practice is introducing. We pay course tuition for team members to attend one clinical course per year at their clinic director's discretion; additional courses are approved by our Clinical Committee.
- Clinical Review Meetings : These meetings review basic evaluation, treatment, and clinical reasoning in various areas of PT practice and are administered practice wide via the web.
- Physical Therapy Assistant Student Clinical Education : Acting as a mentor is a valuable opportunity to demonstrate your ability to articulate and demonstrate physical therapy knowledge. Following one year of clinical experience, Physical Therapists are given the opportunity to mentor a first-year student for a 2-6 week affiliation. The practice hosts 60-70 students per year so opportunities to mentor abound. Community
We are very involved in our communities. We believe that healthcare is local and should be a collaborative effort. We see ourselves as an extension of the physicians in our communities and are always looking for ways to better support their services. Throughout the year, each of the clinics collects money for local causes and participates in local events such as the MS Walk, the Heart Walk, Go Red for Women, START!, Miracle Miles for Kids and many more. Our team also finds great pleasure in sponsoring local athletic teams and organizations, and providing community lectures and free backpack screenings for kids in all clinics.
What can you expect when you join the Team?
- Other fun, sharp, motivated physical therapists, just like yourself!
- A working environment where the focus is on the quality care of our patients and appreciation of our teammates.
- Growth opportunities both clinically and managerially for those interested.
- A progressive organization that values and rewards employee for their contributions and results! Movement For Life is everything we do. Improving and enhancing the lives of our teams and our communities. We believe we can change more lives together than we can alone. Do you?
PT Talent Guru
At Movement for Life, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates.
Keywords: Team Movement, Cathedral City , Licensed PT Assistant - Outpatient Orthopedic, Healthcare , Cathedral City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!