Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Banyan Medical Systems
Location: Cathedral City
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Banyan Treatment Centers is currently recruiting for a full-time
and part-time Resisted Nurse (RN) to join our team in Cathedral
City, California as a Staff Nurse. This position reports to the
Nursing Supervisor and Director of Nursing.
- 12 hours shifts
- Night shift: Full-time or part-time
- Day shift: Full-time Pay range:
- RN: $45-55/hr
- Plus $2 shift differential for hours work from 10pm to 6am
Banyan Treatment Centers is a leading National addiction and mental
health care organization with a full continuum of care, and is
Joint Commission Accredited (Gold Seal of Approval). Since our
formation, we have grown to be an authority and innovator in the
areas of addiction care and mental health treatment serving our
communities in 16 locations and Telehealth services throughout the
Banyan Treatment Centers offers an environment for growth, not only
for our clients, but for our professionals, too.
- A fast-paced, collaborative work environment that encourages
feedback and creative input
- Weekly Pay-Cycle- pay day is every Friday!
- CPR Training
- Continuing Education Units- counts towards license
- Internal promotional opportunities
- Annual merit increases
- Employee Assistance Program
- Meal Incentive Program
- Referral Program
- Over-time, as needed
- OT for hours worked on a Holiday
- Full-time employees enjoy:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Whole and Term Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term disability Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Rotating Holiday Schedule The Staff Nurse completes assigned
nursing related services for each client. They are responsible for
nursing assessments, providing routine nursing care, review of
medication logs and assisting in overseeing the medical and
psychiatric management of the patient in coordination with the
- Completes assigned nursing related services for each
- Responsible for nursing assessments
- Provides routine nursing care
- Reviews medication logs
- Assists in overseeing the medical and psychiatric management of
the patient in coordination with the attending physician.
- Facilitates medication education
- Incorporates nursing and medical issues into clients treatment
- Completes nursing documentation in accordance to facility and
- Administers medications, as needed Qualifications:
- Nursing work experience, preferred.
- Work experience in the field of behavioral/mental health,
- License to practice Nursing in the state of California as a
- Nursing degree/diploma from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of the discipline.
- Adheres to: Healthcare Code of Ethics
- Knowledge of Joint Commission Standards
- Knowledge of State & Federal Statutes Regarding:
- Client Confidentiality
- Drug-Free Workplace
- Corporate Integrity & Compliance
- Demonstrate Competencies in assessing:
- Mental Health
- Trauma - Abuse - Neglect - Exploitation
- Suicide - Homicide
- CIWAS-COWS Skills:
- Nursing experience in acute care, detox, and /or mental health
- Strong assessment and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal communication-establishes a therapeutic
relationship with clients and their families, communicate with
- Active listening
- Superb observation skill
- Empathetic and understanding of client's needs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Banyan Medical Systems, Cathedral City , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Cathedral City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...