Paramedic - Located in Palm Springs, CA
Location: Cathedral City
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Located in Palm Springs, CAJob Description:
Paramedic (Full Time/Part Time)
Palm Springs, CA
$15,000 Sign On Bonus
$10,000 Sign On Bonus & $5,000 Relocation bonus
Hired on as FT Palm Springs Paramedic (relocating more than 100
OR can choose -
$15,000 Sign On Bonus hired on as FT Palm Springs Paramedic
(relocating more than 100 miles)
Want to make a difference in your community's health? With a Career
at AMR, you can make a difference.
We are currently hiring qualified Paramedics to join our fast pace
team of Professionals.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to team up with the nation's
largest private provider of medical transportation services.
Please contact Human Resources for Bonus agreement details.
Two (2) year commitment agreement with the Company may apply.
Eligibility for those employees who are rehired will depend on
break in service time from the company.
The mission and purpose this position is to compassionately deliver
high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced patient care in
a professional, caring and cost-effective manner.
Paramedic Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess each call situation to determine best course of action
and appropriate protocol.
- Utilize medical equipment and procedures including
defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction devices, intravenous
fluids, CPR and other procedures and medications as required to
provide advanced medical care.
- Develop and utilize triage skills to provide optimal efficiency
- Paramedic will provide patient care according to clinical
protocols and safety requirements.
- Lift and move patients as required to provide optimum
- Communicate with receiving facility to receive medical
direction and to provide critical information.
- Other duties as defined by the formal job description
Paramedic Minimum Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- CA Drivers' License
- Ambulance Driver's License (from DMV)
- Medical Examiner's Card or DL51 (from DMV)
- State of California Paramedic License
- CPR Card ( American Heart Association ONLY, Health Care
Provider. Hand written cards are not acceptable )
- ACLS Card ( American Heart Association ONLY, hand written cards
are not acceptable )
- PALS ( American Heart Association ONLY, hand written cards are
not acceptable ) OR PEPP (only required for Riverside, LA & Ventura
- PHTLS or ITLS Preferred at time of hire (Must be acquired
within the first 6-months of employment for Riverside County)
- Driving record in compliance with AMR Safety and Driving policy
( proof required if conditional offer of employment is made )
- ICS courses, please refer to link
- IS-100B (ICS 100)
IS-200B (ICS 200)
- Some past work experience, preferably in healthcare
Click Here For Full Job Description
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
Keywords: AMR, Cathedral City , Paramedic - Located in Palm Springs, CA, Healthcare , Cathedral City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!