Veterinary Assistant - Part Time Weekend
Company: Animal Urgent Care of South Orange County
Location: Mission Viejo
Posted on: May 15, 2022
AMAZING part time weekend Veterinary Assistant needed to join
our team at Animal Urgent Care of South Orange County in Mission
What's it like to work here? Great question!! We have a fun,
fast-paced facility with a friendly & positive working environment.
We value honest and direct communication between staff, management,
and clients. We are community-centered, we honor the client/patient
relationship, and we respect people and their pets. Our assistants
are highly utilized, respected, and supported. We are proud of our
collaborative environment and excellent patient care.
A day in the life of our assistants:
- General patient care
- Assist Veterinarians
- Help Collect, set up, in-house laboratory and cytology
- Help educate clients on preventive care
- Properly and safely restrain patients, reliably and with
compassion to prepare for procedures performed by technicians
- and much, much more What makes YOUR amazing self a noteworthy
- At least 1 year experience in veterinary hospital setting
- Team player and willingness to cross train in all areas of a
- Self-driven accountability for learning
- Positive attitude
- Conflict resolution skills
- Weekend availability: both Saturday and Sunday required How WE
take care of YOU:
- Competitive pay
- Robust employee assistance program
- Access to free continuing education and other learning
- A positive and low drama environment
- A collaborative work environment It is our commitment to
provide more so YOU can be more! How we elevate YOUR game Joining
Thrive Pet Healthcare opens a world of growth and career
- Teamwork: Experience what it is like to join a company that
hopes you find a home. We foster a positive environment centered on
YOU . We promote an emotionally intelligent work environment and a
positive work/life balance.
- Growth and Development: We invest heavily in our employees with
opportunities for growth and development. Take on leadership
development programs and goal setting to create big possibilities
for your career and life. Develop within the company; be mentored
and grow from the minute you are hired. Like what you have read so
far? Take the next step! Our Hiring Process
- You apply! Apply online or email us your resume to
- We review your resume and when we like what we see, we will
reach out to schedule a phone meet and greet
- The phone meet and greet goes well! (Of course, it did). We
invite you to meet and greet the whole team in person. Tour the
facility and ask our team all the questions that inquiring minds
want to know.
- Get an offer, review, and accept
- Tell your friends all about the incredible team you joined!
Make them have FOMO and wish they worked here as well!
- Refer a friend! Work with someone you love to work with and
take advantage of our amazing employee referral bonus program. Be
yourself -we want to meet your authentic self! Diversity and
individuality are what makes our teams unique, and our company
Apply today! We are looking forward to showing you how we thrive!
Keywords: Animal Urgent Care of South Orange County, Cathedral City , Veterinary Assistant - Part Time Weekend, Healthcare , Mission Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!