Company: TridentUSA Health Services
Location: Cathedral City
Posted on: May 9, 2022
$1,500 SIGN ON BONUS!
Would you enjoy working independently? Are you tired of being tied
up in one building all day? How would you like to travel to various
facilities throughout the day in your immediate area? If that
sounds good to you, then the Mobile Phlebotomist position will be
perfect for you!
We are seeking motivated individuals that are in possession of
their California CPT licensure to join our team! We offer
competitive wages and sick/vacation/holiday pay.
Establishing a career is more than finding a job. At TridentCare we
are seeking dedicated and hard-working people to be involved in our
mission-to provide high quality medical diagnostic services to our
customers and patients in the long-term and post-acute care
The Mobile Phlebotomist works to provide clinical pre-analytical
laboratory services to our clients/patients. They are responsible
for completing their assigned routes in a safe and timely manner.
Mobile Phlebotomists will be traveling to and from their assigned
facilities in the comfort of their personal vehicle.
- Employee will drive their personal vehicle (unless other
accommodations are made) to client facilities (mostly nursing
homes) as directed by company dispatcher or assigned Area
Phlebotomy Supervisor/ Area Lead.
- Must possess knowledge of medical terminology as it relates to
- Proficient in phlebotomy procedures, techniques, including
venipuncture, tourniquet application/removal and decontamination of
the puncture site.
- Knowledge of required specimen preservation, adequate patient
preparation and specimen procedures.
- Will keep apprised of facility clearance, including: UTO's,
same day refusals, ammonias etc.
- Develop good rapport with dispatch so there is clear
- Train new phlebotomists when no trainers are designated for the
- Attend facility start up in-service with Area Phlebotomy
- Conduct quarterly trunk checks.
- Account for all route sheets on a daily basis (previous day or
days if Monday).
- Stay up to date on mileage entry in Datarrive.
- Make changes in Datarrive daily for next day
- Assist APS in ordering supplies and closing orders, if there is
no other designee.
- Assist APS in collection of centrifuge logs and placement in
binders, if there is no other designee.
- Assist APS in butterfly logs/usage, if there is no other
- Works cooperatively with all other departments, including but
not limited to: Laboratory Dispatch, Courier Dispatch, Couriers,
Accessioning, Customer Service and Data Entry.
Keywords: TridentUSA Health Services, Cathedral City , Certified Phlebotomist, Healthcare , Cathedral City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!